Please note the Ticket Office has moved to its new offices on the northwest side of the stadium adjacent to the Founder’s Plaza and Hy-Vee Gate. Tickets may be purchased for all Arrowhead events at the Box Office with cash and the following credit cards: MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover.
To contact the Ticket Office, please use the following:
Kansas City Chiefs Ticket Office
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129
Ticket Office Hours are:
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays prior to Sunday home games from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tickets purchased for Chiefs games may be picked up at various Will Call locations at Arrowhead Stadium on game day.
· Tickets ordered over the phone and through ticketmaster.com and requested to be placed in Will Call may be picked up at any of the ticket windows around the stadium on game days.
· Dropping off physical tickets for pickup at Will Call:
- Premium ticket holders (Suites, Club seats, Penthouse, Club 50) may drop off physical tickets for Will Call at the Tower Gate on the south side of the stadium or at the main Ticket Office located between the Founder's Plaza and the Hy-Vee gate on the northwest side of the stadium.
- Fans with all other tickets may drop off their physical tickets for Will Call at the main Ticket Office located between the Founder's Plaza and the Hy-Vee gate on the northwest side of the stadium.
- Please note that the person you designate to receive the tickets must pick them up at the same ticket location where you dropped them off.
Tickets may be picked up beginning 3 ½ hours before kickoff. Photo identification is required for pick up.
For Ticket Terms, click here.