CHIEFS KINGDOM PASS CONCESSION PRICING
Season Ticket Holders may present their Chiefs Kingdom Pass to receive $1.00 off the top 10 fan favorite concession items in the stadium. These items were chosen because they have been continual fan favorites and are ranked as the top selling concession items. Items included in the special Chiefs Kingdom Pass discount are identified with the “STH” logo marked on the menu boards.
CHIEFS KINGDOM PASS MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
Season Ticket Holders may present their Chiefs Kingdom Pass and receive a 15% discount on non-sale items at the Chiefs Pro Shop, stadium merchandise locations and online at shop.kcchiefs.com. At the Chiefs Pro Shop and stadium merchandise locations the discount is only valid with the Chiefs Kingdom Pass.
THE MEMBERSHIP CLUB
The Membership Club provides access to exclusive benefits and offers from the National Football League and its partners. The first of many benefits introduced was free NFL RedZone for the 2013 season.
As part of the Membership Club, Season Ticket Holders are also able to get free access to NFL Game Rewind. NFL Game Rewind allows you to watch the Chiefs and every NFL game online and on-demand.
For more information refer to past emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
This league is your opportunity to play Fantasy Football with other Chiefs Season Ticket Holders. The first place winner will receive a 2014 Trip to the NFL Draft. The second place winner will receive a $500 gift card and the third place winner will receive a $250 gift card. Each league winner will win a first place trophy. Check out this year's standings by clicking here.
CHIEFS KINGDOM PASS LOYALTY PROGRAM
Earn points to redeem or bid on prizes and experiences. This may be your chance to have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stand on the field for player introductions, attend a private practice or be in the Chiefs Cheerleaders introduction video. Instead of an experience you may be looking to add an autographed item or a game worn item from your favorite Chiefs player to your Chiefs collection.
Payments must be made by the specified dates outlined under the Payment Options section. If payment is not received in accordance to one of the three options, you will forfeit the right to retain your account and your account is subject to be cancelled. Cancelled accounts will be subject to a 10% administrative fee if cancellation is requested after initial payment is received. Calculation of the 10% fee will be based on the entire season ticket account.
When you authorize the use of the EZ Pay program, you are permitting the Chiefs or Ticketmaster to automatically charge your credit or debit card or checking account in increments as outlined under the Payment Options section. Any declined credit or debit card or check transactions will have a $25 fee assessed to the account per declined transaction. Your credit or debit card or checking account will be charged for the first installment, minus any credits, when you sign up for the EZ Pay Program.
General Parking and Red Reserved parking is available on a seasonal basis to Season Ticket Holders and a limited number of spaces available for purchase in the Cash lots on the day of the event. Gold Reserved parking is available to premium guests including Suite Holders, Scout Investments Club Level Season Ticket Holders and Founder’s Club Members. If you are interested in parking pass options, please contact the Chiefs Ticket Office at 816.920.9400.
JACKSON COUNTY PARKING DISCOUNT
Jackson County residents are eligible for a $46.20 discount on a Full Season Parking pass. The non-discounted parking price, resident or not, will be reflected on your current invoice. To redeem the discount, the address on the season ticket account must be located within Jackson County and you are required to submit proof of Jackson County property ownership with payment to the Chiefs Ticket Office by no later than the initial payment deadline of February 18, 2014.
Full Season Parking purchased after January 15, 2014 must have proof of property ownership submitted within ten business days and prior to the first preseason home game. Proof of property ownership includes one form of identification which includes a photo of the account holder and a current personal Jackson County Missouri property tax receipt that matches the address on the account. Proof of property ownership can be brought to the Chiefs Ticket Office, mailed to the address on the invoice or scanned and emailed or email@example.com to receive the account credit.
In the event that you wish to transfer your seats, we recommend you do so before the first payment is made. Please note a $250 administrative fee is charged per account. To submit a transfer request please send the completed form to:
Kansas City Chiefs
University of Kansas Hospital Training Complex
Attention: Ticket Office – Transfer
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64129
*Scout Investments Club Level Season Ticket Holders must transfer their tickets in accordance with their contract.
SEASON TICKETS AND SEASON TICKET ACCOUNTS
The right to purchase and use Chiefs season tickets is a renewable, revocable license. There are no ownership rights or property rights in regard to your Chiefs season ticket accounts. The purchase of season tickets for 2014 does not afford a Season Ticket Holder the right to purchase season tickets in subsequent seasons, nor does it guarantee the location of future season tickets. As a result, and without limiting in any way its rights, the Chiefs organization expressly reserves the right to: 1) Kansas City Chiefs ticket prices are subject to change and policies are subject to change by game and by season at any time and for any reason without advance notice; 2) change the location of season tickets from year to year; 3) apply changes differently to different persons or entities; 4) charge reasonable administration fees; and 5) revoke season ticket accounts for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with stadium conduct and parking policies.
1. This ticket only grants entry into the stadium and a spectator seat for the specified NFL game. Admission may be refused or ticket holder ejected in the sole discretion of the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club and/or Arrowhead Stadium, subject to refund (or without refund if the ticket holder is disorderly or fails to comply with these ticket terms or any security measures).
2. The date and time of the game is subject to change by the NFL in accordance with its scheduling policies or as a result of other actions or events beyond the NFL’s control. No refund will be provided if ticket holder cannot attend.
3. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the game or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
4. Photographs, videos or other accounts or descriptions (whether data, textual or visual) of all or any part of the football game or of any game-related activities created by the ticket holder may be used only for personal, non-commercial uses. Any transmission or other distribution to any commercial enterprise, and any public performance or display, are strictly prohibited.
5. The ticket holder grants to the NFL, Kansas City Chiefs and their designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice or likeness in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the football game or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL, The Kansas City Chiefs Football Club, their sponsors, licensees, advertisers or broadcasters.
6. Lost, stolen, scalped or counterfeit tickets may not be honored. No one holding this ticket may enter the stadium or otherwise use this ticket for advertising, promotion or any other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the NFL’s and The Kansas City Chiefs Football Club’s written consent.
7. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering this ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its Member Clubs, its affiliates, or its agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium.