Many Chiefs fans have asked to have special messages placed on the Arrowvision boards during Chiefs games. We are excited to say that we can now honor requests for a birthday wish, anniversary mention or a welcome home message for a soldier returning from duty! The messages will be shown during halftime at every home Chiefs game -- it's your chance give the Chiefs Kingdom your shout out!
It's easy and quick to have your message displayed during halftime at Arrowhead. Here's how:
1. All messages must be 100 characters in length or less.
2. All message requests must be submitted by 5 p.m. at least four days before the game where they are to be displayed. (For a Sunday game, be sure to have your message emailed in by 5pm on Wednesday!).
3. Include the game date you are requesting.
4. Send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org - 100 characters or less!
5. All messages are subject to the review and discretion of the Kansas City Chiefs. Messages will be displayed as time allows, in the order they are received.
6. Be sure to include your name, email address, seat location (section) and hometown!
Space for messages are limited so please get your messages in and make your donation to the VFW. And remember, look for your messages at halftime at home games!