OFFENSE: RB JAMAAL CHARLES, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
• Charles rushed for 233 yards on 33 carries (7.1 average), including a 91-yard touchdown run in the Chiefs’ 27-24 overtime win over the New Orleans Saints.
• Charles also registered six receptions for 55 yards and joined Pro Football Hall of Famer JIM BROWN (November 19, 1961) as the only players in NFL history to record at least 225 rushing yards and 50 receiving yards in the same game.
• Charles’ 233 rushing yards and 288 scrimmage yards are the most in a game in the NFL this season.
• In the third quarter, Charles registered a career-long 91-yard touchdown run, the longest rushing TD in the NFL in 2012.
• Totaled 196 of his 233 rushing yards for the game in the second half/overtime.
• Through Week 3, Charles has an NFL-best 323 rushing yards.
• Has helped the Chiefs average a league-high 441.7 total yards per game in 2012.
• In his fifth year from Texas, this is Charles’ second career Offensive Player of the Week Award. He previously won the award in 2009 (Week 11).