Parking & Stadium Gate Times
It’s the last Chiefs game day of 2012 so we are honoring you! It’s Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day at Arrowhead Stadium this Sunday! The weather is supposed to be partly cloudy with a high around 35 degrees so bundle up and come early to tailgate.
See the full list of gate openings below:
• 8:00 a.m. – Toll Plazas ready to open
• 8:30 a.m. – Parking lots open
• 9:30 a.m. – Club level gates open
• 10:30 a.m. – Stadium gates open
Tailgating and Fan Fun
There is a lot to do if you happen to wander away from your tailgate. Don’t hesitate to check out some of the cool things that are happening around the perimeter of the stadium.
Chiefs Tailgate Party presented by Bud Light
• This party is located inside the Champions Room of the Pavilion, just South of Arrowhead Stadium and will be going strong from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• Guests get all kinds of perks including all-you-can-eat catering, ice-cold beverages, and a weather proof space to catch the pregame show.
• There will also be a giveaway of Chiefs Cheerleader Calendar, Chiefs memorabilia and tailgate tickets to the next game.
• Chiefs Ambassadors, KC Wolf, former Chiefs players and cheerleaders will be in attendance to meet and greet.
• Interested? Buy your tickets now at PrimeSport.com/Chiefs or at the Pavilion on game day.
65TPT Crew Tailgate Special
• Don’t forget to tweet @KCChiefs_Rachel to let me know why your tailgate should be featured on kcchiefs.com. Be sure to mention where your tailgate is located and include pictures if you have them. This is your last chance!
Ford Fan Experience
• It’s fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area between the Sprint Gate and the Hy-Vee Gate at the Founder’s Plaza between 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. to check out the action.
• This is a great family- friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
Hy-Vee Hot Zone
• Located just inside of the Hy-Vee Gate from 9:30 a.m. – kickoff. The band, Members Only will perform and Chiefs Ambassadors, Kelly Goodburn and Shawn Barber will be there greeting Chiefs fans.
Since it is Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day the Chiefs are giving away great prizes throughout the game so pay close attention!
Be on the lookout for these festivities once you’re in your seats.
Below is the list of in-game activities and times:
• 11:41 a.m. – Newest Red Coaters recognized
• 11:43 a.m. – US Army Reenlistment Ceremony
• 11:46 a.m. – First Pass: Chiefs ambassador Walter White and Chiefs season ticket holder Joe Wellington
• 11:48 a.m. – Don’t miss Santa Wolf take down the Grinch
• 11:50 a.m. – Chiefs Cheerleaders performance
• 11:51 a.m. – Chiefs Rumble performance
• 11:54 a.m. – Chiefs Player Intro video followed by the Chiefs entering the field
• 11:56 a.m. – 100 Chiefs season ticket holders will bring out the Arrowhead flag
• 11:56 a.m. – Kansas Army National Guard Honor Guard
• 11:58 a.m. – National Anthem performed by Marilyn Maye
• 12:00p.m. – Coin Toss Captains of the game are Brayden Elliott and Cory Juma
• 12:01p.m. – Norma Hunt will beat the Chiefs Drum and lead the crowd in the Tomahawk Chop • 12:02p.m. – KICKOFF!
Meet the Chiefs Cheerleaders!
The 2012 - 2013 Chiefs Cheerleaders Swimsuit Calendar is available at novelty stands throughout Arrowhead. The Chiefs Cheerleaders will be around Arrowhead signing autographs throughout the game. Be sure to visit them at the following locations:
First quarter – Section 118
Second quarter – Section 107
Third quarter – Section 125
Fourth quarter – Hall of Honor and Team Store
Make sure to stay in your seats for halftime because the Tony DiPardo Fan of the Year will be recognized, the Chiefs Cheerleaders have a special holiday performance and there will be other great Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day festivities!