Parking & Stadium Gate Times
It’s Chiefs game day! The weather should be sunny with a high in the 50’s, so come early to tailgate and cheer on your Chiefs!
See the full list of openings below:
8:30 a.m. – Parking lots open
9:30 a.m. – Club level gates open
10:30 a.m. – Stadium gates open
Tailgating and Fan Fun
There is a lot to do if you happen to wander away from your tailgate. Don’t hesitate to check out some of the cool things that are happening around the perimeter of the stadium.
Chiefs Tailgate Party presented by Bud Light
• This party is located inside the Champions Room of the Pavilion, just South of Arrowhead Stadium and will be going strong from 8:30a.m.-12:00p.m.
• Guests get all kinds of perks including all-you-can-eat catering, ice-cold beverages, and a weather proof space to catch the pregame show.
• There will also be a giveaway of Chiefs Cheerleader Calendar, Chiefs memorabilia and tailgate tickets to the next game.
• Chiefs Ambassadors, KC Wolf, former Chiefs players and cheerleaders will be in attendance to meet and greet.
• Interested? Buy your tickets now at PrimeSport.com/Chiefs or at the Pavilion on game day.
65TPT Crew Tailgate Special
• Don’t forget to tweet @KCChiefs_Rachel to let me know why your tailgate should be featured on kcchiefs.com. Be sure to mention where your tailgate is located and include pictures if you have them. I’ve been to some awesome tailgates thus far, keep it up Chiefs fans!
Ford Fan Experience
• It’s fun for kids and adults at the Ford Fan Experience! Stop by this interactive area between the Sprint Gate and the Hy-Vee Gate at the Founder’s Plaza between 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. to check out the action.
• This is a great famil- friendly location with inflatable games, a photo booth and face painting. Susie and Warpaint, Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf will stop by prior to kickoff.
Green Screen Photos
• Right next to the Hy-Vee gates will be a green screen area where you can get your picture taken in front and have it printed out on-site. Stop by to capture your Arrowhead memories!
Hy-Vee Hot Zone
• Located just inside of the Hy-Vee Gate from 9:30 a.m.-kickoff the band, The Shanks will perform and a Chiefs Ambassador will be there greeting Chiefs fans.
The Chiefs will continue the NFL’s tradition of encouraging children to be active during a special NFL PLAY 60 themed game. NFL PLAY 60 is a league-wide effort to fight childhood obesity. All season long the Chiefs have visited elementary schools around the metro every week to promote playing for 60 minutes a day, eating healthy and staying fit.
Be on the lookout for these festivities once you’re in your seats.
Below is the list of in-game activities and times:
• 11:45a.m. – First Pass: Chiefs Ambassador Anthony Davis and the Fuel Up to Play 60 program advisor of the year, Wendy Scholten
• 11:47a.m. – Don’t miss KC Wolf take down a Bronco
• 11:50a.m. – Chiefs Cheerleaders perform
• 11:54a.m. – Chiefs Player Intro video followed by the Chiefs entering the field
• 11:57a.m. – National Anthem performed by Julie Roberts
• 12:00p.m. – Coin Toss Captain of the game is Jaden Tolson
• 12:01p.m. –Rob Riggle will beat the Chiefs Drum and lead the crowd in the Tomahawk Chop • 12:02p.m. – KICKOFF!
Meet the Chiefs Cheerleaders!
The 2012 - 2013 Chiefs Cheerleaders Swimsuit Calendar is available at novelty stands throughout Arrowhead. The Chiefs Cheerleaders will be around Arrowhead signing autographs throughout the game. Be sure to check them out here:
First quarter – Section 125
Second quarter – Section 118
Third quarter – Section 107
Fourth quarter – Hall of Honor and Team Store
NFL Punt, Pass & Kick Exhibition! 40 local boys and girls ages six to fifteen will take the field to demonstrate their football skills.