KANSAS CITY CHIEFS DONATION REQUEST POLICY
The Kansas City Chiefs are asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible within the states of Kansas and Missouri. Due to the number of requests the Chiefs receive on a monthly basis, we are unable to honor other out-of-state donation requests. The Kansas City Chiefs do not sponsor businesses or family reunions.
Monetary donation requests will not be accepted through this online process and must be submitted in writing on organizational letterhead to the Kansas City Chiefs.
In order for your organization to be considered for a donated item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Click here to access the Kansas City Chiefs Donation Request Form. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- Your request must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received at least six (6) weeks in advance of the charitable event date.
- Your organization’s fundraising event must be benefiting a non-profit organization located in the state of Kansas or Missouri.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)3 tax exempt status. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the benefiting charity to either complete the donation request form or to provide you with the valid Tax Exempt ID number.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the Chiefs during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donated item per year.
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donated Chiefs item. Rather, a Chiefs donated item should be a complimentary element to your event.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please.
Donated items are typically sent approximately two (2) weeks prior to the date of your event. We are unable to donate game tickets, jerseys or footballs.
We do not accept outside items that are mailed or dropped off with the expectation that the item will be autographed by a player and/or coach.
Thank you for your interest in the Kansas City Chiefs as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS DONATION REQUEST FORM.