This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for girls ages 13 – 17. Be a part of the famous Teen Chiefs Cheerleaders! Have the time of your life making friends, performing and hanging out with the 2014 Chiefs Cheerleaders once a month from June through November. No tryouts are necessary. Let your child participate in a fun and non-competitive environment.
Cheer At Arrowhead! Jr CC offers a rare opportunity for young girls to perform/participate during a halftime show for over 78,000 Kansas City Chiefs fans at Arrowhead Stadium. The Jr CCs are scheduled to perform at the October 26th game when the Chiefs beat the St. Louis Rams! Your family will not want to miss this!
Monthly Clinics: Teen CCs meet one Saturday a month, from June through November, for an incredibly fun, energetic 2 ½ hour clinic taught by the 2013 Chiefs Cheerleaders. Dress rehearsal at the Chiefs Indoor Practice Facility with the Chiefs Cheerleaders is also included before the Arrowhead Stadium performance.
Be a Mentor! Teen CCs have a unique
opportunity in our program. They have the opportunity to learn and become role models for our Jr and Angel CCs. The Chiefs Cheerleaders will work with the Teens at being good role models and leaders to our youth. Teens will be invited to help with the Angel Picnic and Angel Halloween Party.
Instruction and Supervision: Program coordinated by Chiefs Cheerleaders. Parents do not stay for class or dress rehearsal.
Location: The 2014 JRCC practices will take place at a convenient YMCA location close to you. The three locations include Blue Springs, Olathe, and Parkville. You pick the location! The Dress Rehearsal will be held at the Chiefs Indoor Practice Facility.
Registration and Membership Fees: The 2014 Teen program will be changing their uniforms the year. Each participant will need to register as a Teen Rookie.
• Rookie Jr Chiefs Cheerleader Fee - $325 (receive uniform & poms)
Full payment is required before the Junior CC can receive any of the items listed below.
• Official Uniform: Uniform with Jr CC logo
• Official Pom pons
• Jr CC practice t-shirt
• Jr CC bag
• Group Jr CC photo
• Monthly Practice – Cheer and dance technique, performance rehearsal, manners, poise, speaking, organization and teamwork all taught by the 2014 Chiefs Cheerleaders
• Autographed poster of the Chiefs Cheerleaders
• Instructional DVD
• Game Dress Rehearsal on Saturday, October 25th, 2014
• Halftime Game Perf
ormance at Arrowhead on October 26th, 2014 vs St. Louis Rams
• Parent tickets available for purchase for game performance. NOTE: Seats are limited and first come, first serve. We cannot save or hold tickets.
2014 Junior CC Schedule:
• Saturday, June 21 – Practice # 1: 1-3:30 pm
• Saturday, July 19 – Practice #2: 1-3:30 pm
• Saturday, August 16 – Practice #3: 1-3:30 pm
• Saturday, September 13th – Practice #4: 1-3:30 pm
• Saturday, September 20th – Picture Day (optional) Scheduled times between 8-11:am
• Saturday, September 20th – Help with the Angel Picnic Noon – 1:30pm
• Saturday, October 25th – Dress Rehearsal (Time is TBD but is usually 1-6pm)
• Sunday, October 26th – Game Day Performance!
• Tuesday, October 21th – Help with the Angel Halloween Party 6:30 – 8:30pm
• Saturday, November 8th – Practice #5: 1-3:30 pm (final practice / party)