As a member of the Junior Chiefs Cheerleaders, your daughter will laugh, learn, and grow in this life-changing, self-esteem building program. Girls ages 6-12 are invited to cheer and dance with the Chiefs Cheerleaders at monthly clinics leading up to a performance at Arrowhead Stadium! No tryouts are necessary. Let your child participate in a fun and non-competitive environment.
Cheer At Arrowhead! Jr CC offers a rare opportunity for young girls to perform/participate during a halftime show for over 78,000 Kansas City Chiefs fans at Arrowhead Stadium. The Jr CCs are scheduled to perform at the October 26th game when the Chiefs beat the St. Louis! Your family will not want to miss this!
Monthly Clinics: Jr CCs meet one Saturday a month, from June through November, for an incredibly fun, energetic 2 ½ hour clinic taught by the 2014 Chiefs Cheerleaders. Dress rehearsal at the Chiefs Indoor Practice Facility with the Chiefs Cheerleaders is also included before the Arrowhead Stadium performance.
Dance and Cheer your heart out! You’ll have your own Big Sis Chiefs Cheerleader who will help you with leadership, public speaking, and dancing. You can expect lots of laughs!
Instruction and Supervision: Program coordinated by Chiefs Cheerleaders. Parents do not stay for class or dress rehearsal.
Location: The 2014 JRCC practices will take place at a convenient YMCA location close to you. The three locations include Blue Springs, Olathe, and Parkville. You pick the location! The Dress Rehearsal will be held at the Chiefs Indoor Practice Facility.
Registration and Membership Fees: The 2014 Program will be utilizing the same uniform design as 2011, 2012 and 2013 seasons. If you are a returning Jr CC from 2011, 2012 or 2013 and your uniform still fits, you will register as a “Veteran” and will not receive a new uniform or poms for the 2014 season. If you are new to the Jr CC program and/or you need a new uniform, you will register as a “Rookie” and will receive a uniform and poms for 2014.
Full payment is required before the Junior CC can receive any of the items listed below.
• Official Uniform: Uniform with Jr CC logo (if registered as a “rookie”)
• Official Pom pons (if registered as a “rookie”)
• Jr CC practice t-shirt
• Jr CC bag
• Group Jr CC photo
• Monthly Practice – Cheer and dance technique, performance rehearsal, manners, poise, speaking, organization and teamwork all taught by the 2014 Chiefs Cheerleaders
• Autographed poster of the Chiefs Cheerleaders
• Instructional DVD
• Game Dress Rehearsal on Saturday, October 25th, 2014
• Halftime Game Performance at Arrowhead on October 26th, 2014 vs St. Louis Rams
• Parent tickets available for purchase for game performance. NOTE: Seats are limited and first come, first serve. We cannot save or hold tickets.
2014 Junior CC Schedule: