Dance Studio Junior Chiefs Cheerleaders:
Boost Your Enrollment
• Be The Exclusive Jr CC Training Center In Your City
• Half-Time Arrowhead Performance
• Girls, Ages 6-17!
• Be a part of an NFL Cheerleading Program!
Dance Studio Owners:
Your studio can proudly have the Chiefs Youth Cheer Program emblem at your studio. You will be the exclusive studio in your city to offer this incredible opportunity to be a Kansas City Chiefs Junior Chiefs Cheerleader. Administered strictly through your studio, to enhance your year-round enrollment, your dancers will have the opportunity to perform at Arrowhead Stadium in front of 78,000 fans.
Two Chiefs Cheerleaders will travel to your studio to train your dancers on teamwork, goal setting, performance, and character based “Heart Habits.” Students receive a DVD to rehearse routines at home. Be the first in your area to offer this exciting new program!
Registration is currently closed.
Jr CC Studio Program
• Advertise your studio as official training site of the Kansas City Chiefs Junior Chiefs Cheerleaders
• Recruit for your fall enrollment
• Receive two chaperone upper level tickets to the performance
• Get an Appearance from 2 Chiefs Cheerleaders at your studio that will come and work with your Junior Chiefs Cheerleaders in a 2 hour appearance/clinic
• Build camaraderie in this non-competitive performance program
How To Get Started
• Sign up to get the exclusive rights in your area. Pay the $750 studio fee to advertise as the official training site in your geographic area and coordinate the program at your studio. (Annual Fee)
• Recruit at least 10 students to pay the $250 Membership Fee
• Coordinate coming to Kansas City for the performance and dress rehearsal prior to the game
• Student Fees: The 2013 Program will be utilizing the same uniform design as 2011 & 2012. If you are a returning Jr CC from 2011 and/or2012 and your uniform still fits, you will register as a “Veteran” and will not receive a new uniform or poms for the 2013 season. If you are new to the Jr CC program and/or you need a new uniform, you will register as a “Rookie” and will receive a uniform & poms for 2013.
• Rookie Jr Chiefs Cheerleader Fee - $250 (receive uniform & poms)
• Veteran Jr Chiefs Cheerleader Fee - $150 (re-use2011/2012 uniform & poms)
Full payment is required before the Junior CC can receive any of the items listed below.
1. Jr CC T-shirt
2. Training DVD (to learn performance dances at home)
3. Official Uniform (if registered as a “rookie”)
4. Official Pom pons (if registered as a “rookie”)
5. Jr CC Bag
6. Group Photo with the 2013 Chiefs Cheerleaders
7. Upper level ticket for performer
8. Game Dress Rehearsal on Saturday, October 26th, 2013 (in the afternoon)
9. Halftime Game Performance at Arrowhead on October 27th, 2013 vs Cleveland Browns
10. Parent tickets available for purchase for game performance. NOTE: Seats are limited and first come, first serve. We cannot save or hold tickets. Do NOT wait to purchase tickets. They will sell out.
2013 Dance Studio Junior CC Schedule:
• Register for the 2013 Program: June – July
• Measurements & Payment due: 8.1.13
• Scheduled your Studio Workshop: Month of September
• Saturday, October 26th – Dress Rehearsal (Time is TBD but is usually in the afternoon)
• Sunday, October 27th – Game Day Performance!
Questions: E-mail: email@example.com or call 816-920-4847