· Degree: Health and Exercise Science
· Current occupation: Exercise Physiologist at a local hospital and part time dance instructor
· 3 words that describe yourself: Passionate, Positive, and Driven
· Favorite color: Red
· What 1 famous person would you most like to meet and why: Jennifer Lopez. She is a music icon and I love her style as an artist. I can tell from her role as an American Idol judge, she truly cares about others and wants to bring out the best in every contestant. If I were to meet her, the first thing I would ask is how she keeps her skin so clear!
· Favorite Chiefs memory: My favorite Chiefs memory would have to be during our 2009 USO Tour in Egypt. Our team was scheduled to perform our variety show that evening but we were able to make a quick stop at the Egyptian pyramids. I vividly remember standing in front of the Sphinx and realizing how blessed I was to be a part of such an amazing experience.
Beth is in her second as a Chiefs' Cheerleader. Her favorite player on the Chiefs is running back Jamaal Charles. Beth says her favorite part about cheering is the comradery she has with her fellow cheerleaders.
This is Brooke's second year as a Chiefs' Cheerleader. Brooke's favorite player is LB Justin Houston. The 2x time Pro Bowl Linebacker was voted the 49th best player in the NFL in 2012.
Ashely is a rookie on the squad this year. Some of her earliest memories of coming to Chiefs game revolve around early morning tailgates and watching the cheerleaders during the games.