· Degree: Elementary Education with a minor in Special Education
· Current occupation: Dance teacher and Day Care Teacher
· 3 words that describe yourself: Encouraging, Funny and Honest.
· Favorite color: It's a tie between pastel pink and blue.
· What 1 famous person would you most like to meet and why: I would love to meet Sandra Bullock because I think she is a strong woman who has been through a lot lately. I would like to know how she keeps herself grounded and humble with everything she has accomplished in life. Not to mention, she did an amazing job in "The Blindside."
· What you’re most excited about for 2011: I am most excited to just simply be apart of this program for 2011. I know that I am blessed to be in this position and I am ready to experience everything that this organization has to offer.
Beth is in her second as a Chiefs' Cheerleader. Her favorite player on the Chiefs is running back Jamaal Charles. Beth says her favorite part about cheering is the comradery she has with her fellow cheerleaders.
This is Brooke's second year as a Chiefs' Cheerleader. Brooke's favorite player is LB Justin Houston. The 2x time Pro Bowl Linebacker was voted the 49th best player in the NFL in 2012.
Ashely is a rookie on the squad this year. Some of her earliest memories of coming to Chiefs game revolve around early morning tailgates and watching the cheerleaders during the games.