· Degree: Art History
· Current occupation: Full time student
· 3 words that describe yourself: resilient, creative, caring
· Favorite color: sunset pink
· What 1 famous person would you most like to meet and why: I would like to meet Martin Short. I love to laugh and he would be so entertaining.
· Favorite Chiefs memory: One of my favorite memories as a Chiefs cheerleader was the first time I walked onto the field. It was a spring night and there were fire works in the sky. That was our first meeting and marked the beginning of my time with the Chiefs. It is impossible to describe how excited I was for what was to come!
While the players take the week off during the bye, you can go on this incredible adventure with the Chiefs Cheerleaders as they shoot their 2014-2015 Calendar at the beautiful Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in St Lucia.